Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Pink - The Interview for Breast Cancer Awareness

Pink Song by Dolly Parton    I do not own the rights to this music or this picture.

As we wrap up Breast Cancer Awareness month, I had to choose this song and picture. Please listen to this song; it really depicts what all breast cancer patients go through. Definitely one of my inspiration songs going forward. Thanks to Courtney Murphy for finding this song and sharing with me. Love, love, love!

I had the honor of speaking about my journey with MBC to Convergint, an international security integration company that celebrates and raises money for Breast Cancer Awareness every October. Convergint Colleagues Honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month

To be honest, I was invited to speak because my sister works for Convergint; she is  on a committee to plan and coordinate breast cancer events. It isn't as if I was sought out. I met with members of the team and then we did a trial run before the actual interview.  

Convergint has a professional team that produces many videos for the company. They kept me on track and made me look good! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work with these talented people!

Convergint was kind enough to allow me to share the interview on my blog. The actual interview is too big to load here, so I created a YouTube channel to house this video in a secure environment. Viewers can only watch the video through the link to my channel. My MBC Journey

The video is just under an hour. My goal was to educate and inspire. I hope I reached that goal.  Please take time to watch.

Thanks in advance for your support! 


3 comments:

 The End of the Road All - Vicki Jo Bishop passed away on February 25, 2022 after a multi-year battle with metastatic breast cancer. She was...