Saturday, August 29, 2020

What's in a Title?

Hi Everyone!! 

 I thought I was being clever by using song titles for my recent posts that helped describe the topic. I include a link to the song that inspired the title, along with the name of the artist. However, I recently found out that most of my readers didn't catch on. I guess I am not so clever after all! And I thought I was "all that"; it's always good to knock me off my pedestal for a bit. It keeps me humble.

 Now that you know, maybe you want to take a listen to the songs I reference.

 I bring this up because in my latest post I included a short six minute film called "Behind the Mask" instead of a song. I felt it was very fitting for the post and a thought provoking and inspiring film. I loved it and had hoped others will enjoy it as much as I did. But most didn't even know it was there. Sorry for not being more forth coming. Never assume, right? 

 I want to continue this trend to not only give you a look as to what is going on in my fight against cancer, but also start it off with a little "treat". Going forward, it may be a song, a comedy sketch, a short film, an inspirational poster. Just a little something extra. I hope you enjoy my little treats going forward. Here is a sample of what I am referring to: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The End of the Road All - Vicki Jo Bishop passed away on February 25, 2022 after a multi-year battle with metastatic breast cancer. She was...