Saturday, October 12, 2019

Breast Cancer Vaccine Trials Successful

The Mayo Clinic is working on a Breast Cancer vaccine, starting with triple negative and then moving to IDC (invasive ductal carcinoma). Sadly, that won't help me because I am ILC, the second most common breast cancer, but still only 10% of cases are ILC (invasive lobular carcinoma). Too bad; I'd be on my way. Road Trip!!

If you are interested, here is the link:


https://www.forbes.com/sites/robinseatonjefferson/2019/10/11/mayo-breast-cancer-vaccine-could-be-available-in-less-than-a-decade/#5fdd4fe627c7

Wish the trials included ILC. Maybe that should be my mission why on this journey; fighting for more research on ILC. We ILC ladies are people too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 The End of the Road All - Vicki Jo Bishop passed away on February 25, 2022 after a multi-year battle with metastatic breast cancer. She was...