Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Is There an Author in the House?

Many have told me I need to write a book. Now, keep in mind these "many" are family that love me so their view is a bit biased. Still something to consider, especially if my ramblings can help or inspire others.

I decided early on that my goal is to be here in three years. Then when I hit that milestone, I shoot for the next three years. Rinse and repeat in three year increments (hopefully, I live long enough for pharmaceuticals to quit burying alleged cancer cures or somehow we convince them it can be as lucrative to cure cancer as it is to treat it; another topic for another time). This is the project manager coming out again … or is it "still"?

With my survival goals in mind, I am thinking the three-year mark would be a good place to tie it up with a bow and put it in a book. If nothing else, it will be something to give the kids and grandkids so they don't forget their Mom or the Nanaest Nana ever (that's me - just ask my grandsons). 

Here is a picture of the Nanaest Nana ever and one of my grandsons. I'm the taller one:




No comments:

Post a Comment

 The End of the Road All - Vicki Jo Bishop passed away on February 25, 2022 after a multi-year battle with metastatic breast cancer. She was...